Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family Safety Fair Volunteers needed!!!

Hi everyone. I have a very fun family fair coming up in July. This event will put many of those wonderful donations that people have been making to HABS. There will be many children there. All of yours I hope... This event will have face painting, obstacle courses for bike riding, bike safety checks , fire trucks and OF COURSE, HELMETS!!!!!

The event will be from 11-2 on July 11th. Please join us. I encourage adults to ride their bikes there and lead by example for all the kids. Helmets required of course:)

If you are interested in assisting me, it would be MUCH appreciated. I encourage you to be there to see what i see every time. Those faces.....

If your child has a helmet please bring it to be fitted properly by police officers.

Contact me if you are interested in helping me at such a wonderful event.

Be Well,

Nancy McBride

No comments:

Post a Comment